Washing your Ubber White sneakers requires some special care. To make sure your sneakers remain perfect for long, follow the brand’s washing instructions.
UBBER WHITE SNEAKERS WASHING INSTRUCTIONS
- Use cold or lukewarm water, less than 30 degrees;
- Use mild detergent, non-abrasive;
- Do not brush;
- It is advisable to use a damp cloth and dishwashing detergent or alternatively, baby wipes;
- Do not dry in the sun;
- Dry horizontally and not vertically;
- The insoles can be removed and washed separately.
- Choose a short, cold and without a spin cycle program;
- 30 degrees or more programs can cause damage;
- The Ubber White Sneakers must be wrapped in a towel, baggy socks or a specific sneakers washing bag before the putting them in the washing machine;
- The sneakers should always be washed along with other items and not alone on the machine drum;
- Do not bleach;
- Do not use abrasive detergents;
- Do not leave to dry in the sun;
- Dry horizontally.
The washing instructions are valid for all Ubber White models and versions.
If in doubt contact us by email: [email protected]